It’s time to LevelUp with Unity – Resources & links
LevelUp Tour is over and all the resources are now available for getting started with Unity!
We saw some great games, creative developers and a lot of enthusiasm! It was great meeting you all and we’re pretty sure this wasn’t the last time we heard about you. Below you will find a lot of great information that will help you go forward with your games in the Windows Stores.
|Head on over to our SkyDrive-folder to download the resources used during the LevelUp-event. Make sure you also check out the offering from Viope and MVA.
|Make sure you subscribe to our MSDN Flash-newsletter and follow us on Facebook to hear about the latest events, resources and prizes.
If you have any questions you can always contact us at email@example.com
|Make sure you complete the DVLUP challenges on time to earn your XP. You can start collecting XP from multiple different challenges and buy yourself something nice, you’ve earned it!
Apply for AppAwards now
We saw a lot of great games being built during the tour. Make sure you apply for AppAwards and get additional visibility for your apps at http://www.microsoft.com/finland/appawards/
Apps made for Windows 8 tablets or Windows Phone can be submitted to competition during 1st July 2013 to 30th March 2014. Jury of Experts will select every month some apps that are already released to Store and submitted to App Award competition
The recordings from the event are also available:
- LevelUp -Helsinki sessions opening, Drazen Dodik
- LevelUp -Helsinki sessions opening, App Campus, Ville
- LevelUp -Helsinki sessions, Part 1/3, Andy Touch, Unity
- LevelUp -Helsinki sessions, Part 2/3, Andy Touch, Unity
- LevelUp -Helsinki sessions, Part 3/3, Andy Touch, Unity
Also check Andy’s other training that talks more about 3D stuff:
- Andy Touch, Unity 3D, “Train” the Trainers workshop 1/5
- Andy Touch, Unity 3D, “Train” the Trainers workshop 2/5
- Andy Touch, Unity 3D, “Train” the Trainers workshop 3/5
- Andy Touch, Unity 3D, “Train” the Trainers workshop 4/5
- Andy Touch, Unity 3D, “Train” the Trainers workshop 5/5
- Petri Wilhelmsen, Microsoft. Developing Games for Windows using Azure Cloud Services