Usefull links for Windows 8
Below you find lots of new and recently updated articles in the Dev Center that address some of the burning topics we’re hearing from the field and partners.
Help with app certification
· Windows 8 app certification requirements. This guiding document is updated to include more details and examples of what’s required to pass certification.
· Avoiding common certification failures Driven by the app certification team, this new topic lists common reasons why apps fail certification.
· Resolving certification failures This new article contains an entry for each certification requirement, and lists the current recommendations for resolving common failures. When a developer learns that their app has failed certification, point them here.
· Index of UX guidelines: The index of UX guidelines is the checklist used to evaluate apps in the App Fast Track.
· Opening a developer account This topic explains the steps to open a Windows Store developer account. Once an account is open, developers can log into their Store Dashboard and start publishing apps.
· About strong authentication This topic explains how Microsoft Accounts are kept secure by requiring security proofs that use multiple forms of identification.
· New getting started checklists tells different types of developers what they need to get started.
· Submitting your app describes the technical steps for how to submit an app.
New articles on in-app purchases have been published to help address confusion.
· Marketing your app In addition to articles on how to create a great app listing in the Windows Store, you can get Windows Store logos, usage specifications, and other marketing assets (October 12, 2012).